Share Your Knowledge
We are parents helping parents
No child with cancer should perish because life-saving information was not available to his or her parents and caregivers. Our Mission: To help parents get involved and be proactive in order to improve their child’s chances of survival. To make life-saving information easily accessible.
Building this information portal, processing the information we collect, being in touch with our community, maintaining this website and helping families in need requires resources. Please help us stay independent by making a donation to MyChild’sCancer.
Through our testimonials, you can watch video interviews and read about the personal experience of others, as well as comment, add information or share your own experience with others. This is where parents can find and offer support from and to other parents, dealing with the same rare cancer.
Help a Family
Occasionally, when families find that the best doctor for their specific circumstances is abroad, they may relocate in order to offer their child the best chance at winning this thing; and that’s when we leverage our network of local communities, assisting our families with a ‘soft landing pad’ support.
Search by cancer type
- All Cancer types
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
- Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia (APL)
- Alveolar soft part sarcoma (ASPS)
- AstroCytoma (brain: cerebrum)
- Brain & CNS (Non specific)
- Brainstem Glioma (brain: stem)
- Cerebral Astrocytoma (brain)
- Chronic Lymphoblastic Leukemia (CLL)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
- Clear Cell Sarcoma of the Kidney
- Ependymoma (brain: ependyma)
- HepatoCellular Carcinoma (liver)
- Hodgkin Disease
- Juvenile Myelomonocytic Leukemia (JMML)
- Leukemia (all types)
- MedulloBlastoma (brain: cerebellum)
- NeuroPithelial Tumor of the Kidney
The Complete Dictionary of Cancer Terms
Cancer types covered