We want to share with you some tips for giving medicine to your babies or toddlers.
- Give it to them before you feed them.
- Mesure the dose with a spoon or syringe that you got with the medicine.
- Give it in small amounts.
- Give a popsicle, the numb sensation helps the medicine go down.
- Don’t mix medicine with food or drinks.
- double check the dose and amount and use a diary to keep track of the medicines you are giving.
- Put it in their cheek pouch, rather than the back of their throat.
Watch this videos for more information: